Before reading this below mentioned advanced cheat codes to grow 1000x spiritually, please read How should beginner's approach spirituality article even if you have been in spirituality or are chanting Hare Krishna Mahamantra for some time. It might help you brush some key basic points.
These advanced cheat codes and tips (as explained below) might skyrocket your spiritual advancement and you can sense it real-time internally. Many of my peers have experienced it first hand.
There's nothing big rocket science involved in the cheat codes mentioned below. It is very simple. I have compiled it as heard from Rasika Vaishnavas in Vrindavan and as inspired by Sri Vrindavan Dham.
The question is, "Are we eager for prema-bhakti?" Krishna approaches us with 1000 steps with just our little desire. He is more eager to give us prema-bhakti provided we just desire a little, just a little!
What to speak when someone is desperately searching for vraja-prema-rasa! Everything will be arranged by Divine Couple Sri Radha and Krishna to help them direct to vraja-prema-bhakti sooner. Hope the below tips help you advance very quickly in your bhajan (spiritual life).
Cheatcodes to advance 1000x spiritually
- Put a few particles of Tulsi soil (from near the root of any Tulsi plant) on the head after taking bath. Any devotional activity with this soil on the head yields spiritual results of performing 100 days of bhajan. Say, for example, if you chant 1 round of nama-japa, you will get the result of chanting it for 100 days! If you cook prasad (food) for Lord, you will get the result of cooking prasad for the Lord for 100 days! If you do one Govardhan Parikrama, you will get the result of doing Govardhan Parikramas for 100 days!!
Aindra Prabhu mentions this tip in his lecture in Kartik 2001 (also published as a book - Harinam Kalapatru). He quotes Srila Prabhupada that devotees must be lazy intelligent. Why slog and work hard when you can easily get bhakti?
The frank think is that everything in the world just makes you crazy if not connected to Krishna, Radharani and Vrindavan (in vaidhi bhakti only. In Raganuga bhakti, the devotee sees everything as a plan of Krishna and doesn't care of externality).
- Using Mridanga shaped beads to chant nama-japa instead of regular round-shaped beads helps in getting bhakti of 100 rounds by just chanting 1 round! (Mentioned by Sripad Aindra Prabhu in his Kartik 2001 seminar - Harinam Kalapatru book as mentioned in the last point as well)
- Take Vrindavanvas (Residence in Vrindavan) or regularly visit Sri Vrindavan Dham (or just keep thinking and meditating that you are in Sri Vrindavan Dham). Read this post on what is so confidential about Sri Vrindavan Dham. Bhakti (devotional activity) in Vrindavan gives 1000 times more benefits than anywhere in the world on any day. Chanting 1 round of Hare Krishna Mahamantra in Vrindavan is equivalent to chanting 1000 rounds at any other place.
During Purusottam or Kartik, stay in Vrindavan. Aindra Prabhu and Rasika Vaishnavas emphasise to leave all the material non-sense work and just give yourself to bhakti (spiritual life) during Kartik and Purusottam month. In Kartik, you get 1000 times more spiritual benefits, and being in Vrindavan further amplifies it by 1000 times. What to speak of using mridanga shaped beads (100x) and putting tulsi soil on the head (100 days of bhajan) before chanting! If you use these methods, in Kartik, 1 round of Hare Krishna Mahamantra in Vrindavan is equivalent to chanting 10000000000 days rounds at any other place! Who would want to miss this? It's like getting 1000 billion bucks for free literally!!
The seeker can feel the advancement internally. They can see confidential aspects of Vrindavan-Prema-Rasa manifesting in their heart. And what do we really speak about Purusottam Mas (Month) which further gives 1000 times the benefit than Kartik! The point is having greed (lobha) and desire (lalsa) for vraja-prema-bhakti.
- Be away from vimukh (Bad company and non-devotees). In the initial days of bhakti, you always have to keep your bhajan (spiritual life) protected by not associating with people who talk material non-sense (As mentioned in the third and fourth verse of Srila Rupa Goswami's Nectar of Instruction). Associate with premi actual pure Rasika devotees (fifth and sixth verse of Nectar of Instruction) to advance spiritually.
There would be devotees who would be talking mixed philosophy like (pseudo) intellectuals and lifestyle-related stuff. Avoid them with respect. Everybody has their own journey and frankly, Kali Yuga is very difficult without taking shelter of holy names. It will create quarrel and hypocrisy.
The point is that we shall be selflessly selfish and care for fully realising our own eternal relationship with Krishna only and not focus on any others. Krishna is handling everybody. The point is sticking to siddhanta (philosophy) of our guru shishya parampara. It is a serious business - to go back to home, back to Goloka Vrindavan by fully realising our eternal relationship with Lord. Thus, the right association is important. If you are not having a quality association, read Srila Prabhupada books, lectures, listen to his kirtan, read Aindra Prabhu's book, hear his shudh nama kirtan etc. That is non-different from associating with Srila Prabhupada one-on-one. Pray to Lord to come as a premi devotee so as to help you in advancement.
- Nama or Hare Krishna Mahamantra at all times on your lips. You need to practice it. I have heard a little secret for this from Rasika Vaishnavas in Vrindavan. They say that whenever you think about material stuff, your tongue touches the bottom of your mouth, and when you think about Krishna or are chanting Hare Krishna Mahamantra internally, the lips will touch the top of your mouth. This needs to be practised while dealing with outside people or in your material dealings. You are talking externally to people or are engaged in something, but the tongue is chanting Hare Krishna Mahamantra at all times. This nama is so powerful that it will direct and unlock every door to vraja-prema-bhakti.
- Listening to Shudh Harinam Sankirtan 247. There are three types of nama (Nama aparadha, Nama Abhas and Shudh Nama). For serious devotees who want prema-bhakti, taking shelter of shudh nama from Rasika Vaishnavas is the only way. You must must must read this if you want to actually take the real benefit of Harinam Sankirtan and go back to Goloka Vrindavan in this very one lifetime!!
- Remember acharyas and Rasika Vaishnavs. When you remember exalted Rasika Devotees like Srila Rupa Goswami, Sanatana Goswami, Raghunath Das Goswami, Vishwanath Cakravarti Thakur, Aindra Prabhu etc, you get the 1/6th part (or 18%) of their bhajan (spiritual credit) immediately. Just remember any Rasika Vaishnav and just think how it feels internally. You feel bliss, you feel home. Now, just think of a person whom you don't like. A negative feeling sprouts in your heart. By thinking of any person you get 1/6th of their spiritual credit. So, always think of Rasika Vaishnavas, Guru and Divine Couple Sri Radha and Sri Krishna.
- Disassociating from your mind if it troubles you (it will die naturally) - I will write a separate post on this later (as heard from Rasika Vaishnavas) if you want to know more. Do let me know in comments or DM on Instagram if you want an article on this.
- Just accepting that Krishna is mine and I am His (Read this to relish the inner meaning of this biggest cheat code).
- Taking shelter of Srimati Radharani (The meaning of it sprouts once one chants Hare Krishna Mahamantra sincerely)
- Not thinking of yourself as a doer and acting as an instrument of Lord in whatever activities or profession you are involved in (that are permitted by scriptures).
- If mistakes and conditioning (vikar) are troubling you, tell it to the Krishna and Radharani. Don't do anything in hiding. Show it to them. Tell them that you are banked and surrendered to them and this worst is happening to you. Tell them that "My conditioning is extreme but in front of your name everything is burnt. Help me." Every sadhaka (seeker) has to burn internally to approach the pure stage. It is for the good. Don't worry. Just be surrendered unto Hare Krishna Mahamantra. There is no place for negative quality and tendency to exist for one who takes shelter of Sri Radha. Just stick to nama and tell your helplessness to Lord for advancing spiritually. There would be magic and big inner strength provided to you just by thinking this. With time and sincere chanting, it will die naturally.
- Nirasha (Losing hope) and parastha (Failure) words don't exist for spiritual seekers. Owing to the conditioning of thousands of lifetimes, we have so many negative qualities, and it is only by mercy (kripa) of Rasika Vaishnavs that we are even attempting to think about transforming and going into sincere deep bhajan (spiritual life). There would be some mistakes in the beginning, but we will not lose hope, and again get back by the strength of Hare Krishna Maha-mantra. Nama has everything in it and is non-different from Krishna. There is no question of failure whatever be it. Our guru shishya parampara, Nityananda Prabhu and Mahaprabhu are backing us. This is a path for fearless!! Our goal is prema-bhakti and there's no question of losing as nama is with us. If one just accepts this, no power can make them fall into the clutches of maya.
Offering manasi seva or mental offering to the Divine Couple. This is for devotees who feel inspired to take to the topmost vraja-prema-bhakti. While chanting or in general, one can think that "I (You) am decorating the jhula (swing) for Radharani and Krishna. I am throwing multi-coloured fragrant flowers and They are swinging. All are very happy. The whole atmosphere is so so beautiful. They both are swinging, looking at each other via a side glance and are smiling profusely. Then I feed them 56 bhog (types of food) on a golden plate. They really like it."
This mental offering is as per own bhav (mood) and it is not ordinary at all. This is straight raganuga bhakti (spontaneous love). Vaidhi bhakti is in aishwarya (reverence, respect) bhav and is bound by rules and regulations. Love can't be properly expressed in vaidhi bhakti, however, it is important in initial stages of spiritual life or unless one has eligibility for raganuga bhakti owing to their lobha (greed) and mercy (kripa) of Vrindavan Dham & Rasika Vaishnavas. The bhav (mood) in which one does manasi seva is important. That pleases the Lord far more than any external formal approach. This is in the mood of vrajvasis, who own Sri Krishna. Krishna is bhava grahi janardhan (pleased by bhav of devotees), what to speak of our Swamini Srimati Radharani!
- Read the internal meaning of Hare Krishna Mahamantra for sure if you want to go very very deep in your spiritual life. It is very difficult to describe in words about the importance of understanding the inner meaning of Hare Krishna Mahamantra. Do read this for sure.
- Read these books as per your inclination and advancement in spiritual life.
- Surrender to Rasika Vaishnav or guru tattva. Taking complete shelter of pure Rasika Acharya is a sure-shot ticket to gain entry into Vrindavan Prema Rasa. For the sincere seeker (and if you look deeply, for everybody), the guru never leaves them. Guru is most merciful. Btw if you go deeper, the guru is not a person in the material body, but a tattva who mercifully appears before us in a physical body to reclaim us to Vrindavan Prema Rasa. Chant Hare Krishna Mahamantra sincerely, desperately and the answers will manifest in the heart. Don't hurry in this regard and let nama guide you the way. Don't listen to others in this context until it comes from deep within the heart. For the sincere seeker, everything manifests internally.
P.S. This comes to me at the time of writing this as inspired by Sri Vrindavan Dham. Will keep on adding more as inspired by Sri Vrindavan Dham and Rasika Vaishnavas. This post is only for me to recall and live these tips every moment to make a humble attempt to keep meditating on my Guru Maharaj, Rasika Vaishnavas and Divine Couple in Vrindavan. If you get any direction via this article, guru tattva and Sri Nityananda Prabhu might be guiding you in their own merciful way.
Jai Jai Shri Radhe!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Last Updated on