Before reading further, please note that if one is not aware of Srila Prabhupada, please do not read this article at all. You can read Srila Prabhupada's biography in brief & Beginner's Spirituality Guide first to be able to resonate with this article better.
I never wanted to write this article in the first place but felt inspired impromptu today morning by Sri Vrindavan Dham to pen it in brief for own bhajan on my guru tattva. Also, note that I write for nobody except my own meditation and cintan unto Divine Couple as inspired by remembering the vani (words and teachings) of Rasika Acharyas. You can choose to ignore this site or read it, totally between you and Srimati Radharani.
Please read this article till the bottom to get the essence of the subject. For sincere seekers, this might be a very inner confidential direction in pursuit of their topmost goal of human birth.
A lot of devotees are aware that Srila Prabhupada is the saktyavesh avatar of Divine Couple. So, what is the meaning of saktyavesh avatar?
There are six categories of avatars of Krishna. Let us quickly discuss these six in brief.
Six Types of Avatars of Krishna
- Purusha Avatars: At the beginning of creation, Krishna manifests as three purusha incarnations - Karanodakashayi Vishnu, Garbhodakashayi Vishnu and Kshirodakashayi Vishnu. One can read about them and their functions in detail in Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 1, Chapter 2.
- Lila Avataras: Krishna appears at different times in different moods as per the need of that yuga (period). For example - Narada, Varaha Deva, Matsya Avatar, Nara Narayan, Rishabh Deva, Narshima Dev, Mohini Avatar, Vamana Deva, Parasurama, Lord Rama, Balarama, Krishna, Buddha, Kalki.
- Guna Avataras: The three modes are controlled by three Lords. Lord Vishnu assumes the maintenance of creation with the guna avatar post of Satvik Guna (Mode of Goodness). Lord Brahma handles creation with guna avatar post of the Rajsik Guna (Mode of Passion) while Lord Shiva takes care of destruction with guna avatar post of the Tamasik Guna (Mode of Ignorance).
- Manvantara Avataras: Lord Brahma's day is 1000 cycle of 4 yugas. These 1000 cycles are divided in the fourteen-time period, and in each of the time period, there is a manu (father or progenitor) who is also know as manvantara. The names of few manvantaras are Yajna, Sarvabhauma, Sudhama, Dharma, Yogesvara. The current manvantara (seventh manvantara avatar) is Vaivasvata.
- Yuga Avatars: There are four yugas - Satya Yuga (1728000 years), Treata Yuga (1296000 years), Dwapar Yuga (864000 years) and Kali Yuga (4320000 years). In each of yuga, Krishna incarnates with different bodily colour. In Dwapar Yuga, He appears as Krishna (Black Colour) while in this Kali Yuga, He appears as Chaitanya Mahaprabhu (Golden Avatar). In Satya Yuga, He appears as a white avatar (Kapil Deva) and in treat yuga, He appears as a red avatar (fire sacrifices).
- Saktyavesh Avataras: Empowered incarnations who appear to display a specific shakti (energy) of Krishna. Sometimes, Krishna incarnates directly as saktyavesh avatar and sometimes, He empowers His confidential associate for the purpose of taking that incarnation. There are many saktyavesh avatars of Lord. For example - Narada Muni was empowered with the knowledge of devotional service, Lord Parasurama was empowered to kill demoniac forces and Vedavyas was empowered to compile the Vedas. Rasika saints are also saktyavesh avatar and they especially descend on bhuloka (earth) to empower conditioned souls back to their original constitutional positon.
As discussed earlier, Srila Prabhupada is also a saktyavesh avatar and is specially empowered for the prayojana (goal) of giving the Yuga Dharma Harinam Sankirtan that was originally given by Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. In this Kali Yuga, nama (name) of Lord is the only way of deliverance. There is a big big big secret associated with this. A sincere seeker can decode this big secret by reading each and every sentence until the bottom of this article 'The inner meaning of Hare Krishna Mahamantra'.
Chaitanya Mahaprabhu's mission of nama sankirtan and distribution of prema is mainly through Nityananda Prabhu.
There is big inner confidential secret associated with Nityananda Prabhu which is rarely accessible without kripa (mercy) of guru tattva!
Nityananda Prabhu is more in the mood of Ananga Manjari rather than Balaram Ji. If one is not aware of Ananga Manjari, do read this post. Ananga Manjari is second Radharani. If possible, do read Aindra Prabhu's book as well. This article will help sincere seekers decide if they are eligible yet to read Aindra Prabhu's book or not.
Gadhadhara Pandita is Radharani and Lalita Sakhi, but Nityananda Prabhu is Ananga Manjari.
Before reading the next sentence, please, first of all, read the inner meaning of Hare Krishna Mahamantra if you haven't read it yet.
The beauty is that manjaris control Radharani, and Radharani controls Krishna! The most confidential maha-madhurya prema bhakti (as mentioned in Hare Krishna Mahamantra article) can be given only by manjaris who appear as Rasika Acharyas by the will of Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
The prema rasa of nikunj (groves of Vrindavan) can be given by only representatives who are from there, or who have realised their eternal constitutional position. It can't be artificially preached (Check this article: Who is eligible for preaching).
Nityanand Swarup Shakti
Aindra Prabhu reveals in his lecture that Srila Prabhupada is nityananda swarup shakti of Lord.
Nityananda swarup shakti means the manifestation of shakti (energy) of Nityanayada Prabhu. As discussed earlier, Nityananda Prabhu is more in the mood of Ananga Manjari. Those who know about Kama Gayatri know that the word ananga is also there in the Kama Gayatri Mantra! It's a beautiful secret which a discussion for some other day. The tattva of Ananga Manjari has been described in this post. Please read it sentence by sentence to unlock a big big secret!
By addressing Srila Prabhupada as nityananda swarup shakti, Aindra Prabhu very beautifully gives the inner confidential identity of Srila Prabhupada as saktyavesh avatar of nityananda swarup shakti of Lord, Jahnava Nitai, who is none other than Ananga Manjari, thus, a confidential servant of Ananga Manjari. Hence, Aindra Prabhu gives a slight hint to the sincere kripa patra seekers to meditate on Srila Prabhupada as confidential Rasika Vaishnav (related to Ananga Manjari) who specially came to reclaim us back to where we belong!
Sri Vrindavan Dham is inspiring me to not write a particular sentence as this site is a public platform and not everybody would be having adhikar (eligibility) for reading that sentence directly. Those rare few who are kripa patra of Rasika Acharyas and guru tattva might be able to relate what Sri Vrindavan Dham is inspiring me to convey here.
So Srila Prabhupada has especially come to give the prema rasa of groves of Vrindavan. Those who have read the Hare Krishna Mahamantra article can resonate with the last sentence. Hare Krishna Mahamantra is the king of all mantras. It's complete. The inner meaning is very very deep. Those who have read that article would be able to connect right now.
Also, there are a lot of discussions of the eternal position of Srila Prabhupada in public platform based on speculation. Until one is not there, they can't say about it. This is not a subject for discussion or speculation in the public platform and especially for those who do not have adhikar (eligibility) yet.
One should chant Hare Krishna Mahamantra and go through Srila Prabhupada books (in this order). Chanting Hare Krishna Mahamantra sincerely will guide all direction from within to the sincere seeker.
Before own identity, the identity of guru tattva is revealed. You can check this detailed post on guru tattva and how to approach guru.
Srila Prabhupada has given us all but very few can know about it only by his causeless mercy (aheutuki kripa). Rasika Acharyas say that it's easy to know Krishna but very very rare to know about their guru tattva easily.
Srila Prabhupada has given us all. It's all there in his book. The first initiation, the second initiation - all is right there! Hare Krishna Movement is complete. Aindra Prabhu says this in his Srila Prabhupada Vyas Puja Offering in 1997. You can check that complete audio of Aindra Prabhu here. There is a deep reason behind it. Whenever Sri Vrindavan Dham inspires from within, will attempt to write a post on why Hare Krishna Movement is complete.
Nama will guide all the way to the sincere seeker. This is a beautiful path. What awaits us is beyond the power of words!
Guru tattva is one who makes us remember Krishna's inner pastimes straightway. If one thinks of Srila Prabhupada, straight away the word "Hare Krishna" comes in the heart. If you think of Rasika Acharyas like Srila Prabhupada, they straight away remind you of Radharani and Krishna.
Hence, one should associate with Premi Rasika Acharyas. When meditating on bonafide Rasika Acharyas, they remind us of inner lilas of Divine Couple and not themselves specifically. Srila Prabhupada is right there in his books and lectures!
This Krishna Conscious movement is an urgent need for the soul. Charity, social work, lifestyle, numbers, hospitality is not prayojana (goal) of devotional life. This human birth is rare. Nama is the only business for sincere seekers. Aindra Prabhu says that unless one takes shelter of Premi Rasika Acharyas, it is not possible to get prema.
Once a seeker is humble, sincere, has lalsa (desire) and lobha (greed) for vraj-prema-bhakti, and surrenders to Srila Prabhupada, or even say once that, "Srila Prabhupada. I am yours, Please take me home," then, Srila Prabhupada will pull the seeker in vraj-prema-rasa very very soon.
Srila Prabhupada is still there at Radhar Damodar Mandir, and for those who have thickened state of bhajan by guru kripa, Srila Prabhupada resides in their heart. The heart now becomes groves of Vrindavan for the seeker. Guru tattva never leaves the seeker. Never ever! Chanting Hare Krishna Mahamantra sincerely will sprout all direction from within.
Jai Srila Prabhupada!
Jai Jai Shri Radhe!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Last Updated on